Saturday, 18 September 2010
The Crave Sydney International Food Festival is almost upon us!
Once known as “Good Food Month” the event has relaunched itself into a much more educational experience, without abandoning the old favourites.
Here’s a taste of what’s on offer from the 600+ events:
• presentations and demonstrations by some of the world’s leading chefs
• picnics on harbour islands and on the Sydney Harbour Bridge
• farmers markets across the city and night noodle markets in Hyde Park
• brunch, lunch, dinner and dessert specials at leading dining venues
• classes on cooking, baking and kitchen skills
• special dinners in laneways, progressive dining and fine-dining events
• Talks, tours and photography competitions!
It’s going to be amazing!
Food bloggers will be in frenzied activity, sharing their highs and lows with those keen to know what’s going on.
To make it easy to get the latest new, Morsels & Musings will be hosting a weekly round-up of posts for all Sydney food bloggers writing about CraveSIFF.
To participate simply:
• Write a post on your blog covering a CraveSIFF-related event or activity
• Please include a link back to this post so others can find it and join it
• By Saturday midnight, email the following info to morselsandmusings AT yahoo.com.au
- Name you want to be listed as
- Blog name
- Blog URL
- Event type
- Post URL
Weekly round-ups will be posted on:
• Sun 10-Oct-2010 (Week 1)
• Sun 17-Oct-2010 (Week 2)
• Sun 24-Oct-2010 (Week 3)
• Sun 31-Oct-2010
If you miss the deadline, I’ll roll you into the next week.
I’m looking forward to seeing what Sydney’s food bloggers have to say!