Tuesday 27 March 2007

one passionate cook

Since starting this blog I have met so many wonderful people from around the world who share my love for food and cooking and who have appealed to my heart and my stomach.

I was reminded of this when I received a surprise package all the way from the UK from Johanna of The Passionate Cook.

As a wedding gift Johanna sent the cutest salt and pepper shakers in the world. These little “huggies” are so adorable and their eternal embrace was as apt wedding gift.

Her kindness touched both Jonas and I because it was so unexpected and so thoughtful.

Thank you Johanna. We love them!

Be sure to have a look at Johanna's blog. She has some of the most wonderful recipes for decadent and interesting foods, as well as an excellent insight into Austrian cooking.

Recently on her blog, Johanna has also been featuring a fantastic idea called Culinary City Snapshots. These are guest posts about various cities around the world, highlighting current food trends, restaurant hotspots, shopping opportunities and dishes to either avoid or seek out. So far she’s hosted bloggers from Milan (Italy), Budapest (Hungary), Tallinn (Estonia), Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) and many more. They are so interesting!

2 comments:

  1. Those are adorable. I can't think of a more perfect gift for a foodie to give or get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are indeed the most thoughtful gift. Very nice gesture of Johanna!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hello. It's great to know there are people out there in cyberspace!

Related Posts with Thumbnails