Mixology Monday is a cocktail blogging event and the theme for my reign of terror is fruit liqueurs.
Definition of fruit liqueurs?
Well this is what I’m going for: a sweet alcoholic beverage infused with fruits or fruit flavours.
The only drinks I won’t accept are ones made with fruit only, rather than using a fruity alcohol of some kind.
Need inspiration? How about . . . .
Crème de Cassis
La Grande Passion
So here’s how to participate:
1. Make / invent a cocktail using a fruit liqueur
2. Post it on your blog on Monday 14 April with a link back to this blog
3. Email to morselsandmusingsATyahooDOTcomDOTau
- your name
- your blog’s name
- your location and country
- the name of your cocktail
- the hyperlink for the post
Get mixing people!!!