Sydney is in raptures because it’s October and that means one thing: Good Food Month.
For the uninitiated, every October, as the warm weather descends, Sydney celebrates with a range of gastronomic adventures.
There are loads of one-off events, but some of the regulars include:
* Let’s Do Lunch – $35 for a main and glass of wine at 90 participating restaurants;
* Sugar Hit – evening dessert plates at 10 city hotels;
* Cocktail of the Month – feature cocktails are paired with canapés at 46 bars;
* Hats Off – Sydney’s top restaurants prepare degustation menus outside their usual cuisine styles;
* Hands On – cooking and appreciation courses are offered all around the city from carving a spring lamb to Goan fish recipes.
Last year Cucina Rebecca had the good sense to host a weekly round-up of all the activities Sydney bloggers were indulging in and this year Reb has passed me the baton.
So throughout the month of October tune into Morsels & Musings to find out what Sydney has been munching, slurping and learning.
Want to get involved?
Bloggers, post your Sydney GFM adventures and email the links to morselsandmusingsATyahooDOTcomDOTau by midnight each Friday so I can include your activities in the weekly round-up over the weekend.
Bon appetit Sydney!