Monday 26 February 2007

i'm taking a "wedding" break

Well, this will be my last post for a while.

Next Saturday I'm getting married and so I'll be on a break for a few weeks preparing, enjoying and reflecting.

Please check back when I host Weekend Herb Blogging for the week 5-11 March.

What's WHB? Post a recipe using a herb, fruit or veggie and share a little bit about that ingredient. Then submit your link by Sunday 11 March to be part of the WHB round-up (morselsandmusings AT yahoo DOT com DOT au). Anyone is welcome to join, but it has to be an original post (ie specifically written for this event and no other).

In the meantime, I wanted to say an extremely belated thank you to my BPW buddy, Glenna from A Fridge Full of Food, for sending me the above postcard.

She chose it because "what better symbolizes the friendship between women than food, especially junkfood?" Glenna would never know, but I have a serious donut fetish. I love them simple: warm and covered in cinnamon sugar. Bring it on!

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Have a nice day, then ;-P...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna! Congratulations! I wish you all the best for the years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel too ill after the stag night to come to the actual wedding. i dont think i'll survive it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Have a wonderfully magical day and here's to many blessings to you in the years to come. "See" you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Auguri! Congratulations!! And all the best to you and your man!! If I could insert a vocal greeting in here, I'd have Elvis Presley singing for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gee, getting married and still have enough time for the next WHB? Way to go! Congratulations and very best wishes on your wedding day!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Mademoiselle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Anna! I'm so happy for you! (And love that you have a donut fetish too!) Can't wait to hear all about the wedding and see pics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there,

    congratulations on your mariage!
    Incidently, this is the reason why I discovered your blog. I am getting married this September. We are both vegetarian and although the meal will be 'mainstream' cuisine, we are looking for good vegetarian alternatives. Any idea?

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations Anna! Enjoy the Big Day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a wonderful day tomorrow and all the best for the future!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just thinking of you as I am typing up the WHB recap, just getting started about the time you're probably getting married! Best wishes and hope everything is going wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! Hope you have the most wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, Anna! Wishing you all the best...in cooking, love and life!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations, Anna! I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations, all the best for you and your husband and many happy years for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations, Anna! I hope you had a lovely wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Youuuuuuuuuuuuhooooooooouuuu!
    Congratulations!

    Love
    - fanny

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations, Mrs Jonas!!! Wishing you both all the best in your new future together.

    Mae

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hello. It's great to know there are people out there in cyberspace!

Related Posts with Thumbnails