Sunday 24 March 2013

the best thing i ever made


I have been hinting at some "health" issues lately but, now that this bun is safely out of the oven, I am happy to share that Jonas and I are proud parents of little Esther, who was born 10 days early at the beginning of March.

Given this news, I hope you can forgive my intermittent blogging in recent times, and be patient with my almost certain lack of posts over the coming months.

This blog has always meant a lot to me, but right now I'm busy learning how to be a mother to this darling little girl. Once I get the hang of it, I'll be back!

19 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful! Definitely your best creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congratulations :) She's gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Anna! she's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think she's gorgeous, but perhaps i'm not really an objective source...

      Delete
  4. She's beautiful! Congratulations, and I hope you enjoy getting to know the new addition to the family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Anna! She looks beautiful and I'm sure she'll be one of the best fed babies ever :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she's already enjoyed fish tagine, pulled pork, smoked beef brisket, chilli con carne, paprika potatoes and choc-mint pie flavoured milk treats :)

      Delete
  6. Congratulations, and so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulazioni a voi e benvenuta piccola Esther, che meraviglia di bambina complimenti!
    Un caro saluto Ornella

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is absolutely sublime. Congratulations! Hoping that 2013 is a good year for babies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very big congrats Anna! She's gorgeous and I hope blesses you guys with much sleep and smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks trina! surprisingly we do get some good chunks of sleep and she has just started smiling so we are feeling very blessed.

      Delete

Thanks for saying hello. It's great to know there are people out there in cyberspace!

Related Posts with Thumbnails